No deposit bonuses are all the rage in all online casinos, and it’s easy to see why. They give newly registered players the opportunity to play some casino games absolutely for free. While there are many online casino players who need no deposit bonuses and free spins just to test the casino and the games from its portfolio, there are also many players who are aimed at maximizing their winnings. So, how to get the max from no deposit bonuses? Let’s figure it out.
5 Tips on How to Use No Deposit Bonuses
While no deposit bonuses are the best type of casino bonus since you are not risking money, there are still a few things you should be aware of. So, what to keep in mind when opting for a no deposit bonus Canada?
- Always read the terms and conditions before claiming a bonus – You should carefully study and understand the terms and conditions of each online casino bonus you intend to claim. New casinos sometimes try to be more creative and extravagant when it comes to promotions, no deposit bonuses in particular.
- Give preference to bonuses with the lowest bets – Casino bonuses come with specific wagering requirements. This means that you will have to make a certain number of bets with this bonus in order to withdraw your winnings.
- Play games that help you meet your wagering requirements faster – To get the maximum bonus for your bonus coins, stick to the games that best meet the bonus wagering requirements. For example, slots, scratch cards, and keno are usually 100%, while baccarat is only 20%, blackjack – 10%, roulette – 10%, and video poker – 0%. This means that you cannot play video poker with bonus money at all.
- Select bonuses with the highest cash-out amount – Even if you turn your no deposit free spins or bonus into a small fortune, the amount you can cash out is always limited by the bonus terms. This is to prevent the bankruptcy of online casinos. However, while online casino bonus wins will always be limited, there is nothing stopping you from claiming only max cash out bonuses.
- Don’t claim every bonus – It may be sometimes tempting to claim 100% free bonus money or free spins. However, it is never a good idea to waste your time on bonuses with unrealistically high wagering requirements. Be careful and stick to the best no deposit bonuses.
In any reliable casino, you can withdraw the won funds, even if they are received from a no deposit bonus. Online casinos most often set playthrough requirements – the number of bets you have to place before you can withdraw any money. As soon as the funds have been won back, you can withdraw the received money. However, do not forget that the casino may limit the number of winnings from the no deposit bonus too much. So, make sure that you clarify all these details before jumping into the offer.