Most online casinos offer a variety of bonuses. With such incentives, you can pay less and get more, especially if you take part in the “right” offer. So, what are the key promo offers from modern online gaming operators? What can you count on when registering an account at an online casino?
What Bonuses Do Online Casinos Offer?
Online casinos use bonus systems for marketing and advertising purposes. The conditions for calculating the starting bonus and its size may differ slightly in different casinos, but they operate according to the same principle. The initial bonus can mean a gift in the form of free spins or additional interest on the amount you deposit.
Here is a list of the most common promo offers in the world of virtual gaming:
- Free spins – The best bonus to date. Additional free spins can help overcome the casino edge and boost your winning potential. Most often, a player is offered a couple of free spins on different slot machines. The amount won as a result of bonus chips is called bonus money. Some online casinos provide free spins immediately upon registration, but most require the first deposit from a player.
- Welcome bonuses – These are usually provided as a percentage of your wager. The popular majority of online gaming operators offer a 100% bonus. That is, if you top up your account with $100, you get an additional $100 to your bag. The money you receive is bonus money that cannot be withdrawn from the account immediately after it is credited.
- Bonus without wagering requirements is given to you without additional conditions immediately after registration. As a rule, these bonuses do not need to be wagered, and the received winnings can be withdrawn immediately.
- Reload bonus – The principle of calculating the bonus is similar to the welcome bonus. The only difference is that the former applies to a repeated deposit. Oftentimes, the terms of this bonus offer are no longer as good as the terms of the welcome bonus.
- VIP bonus – These bonus offers are created for people who don’t count on money and can afford to spend a lot just for fun. This is a prerequisite for receiving the bonus although the amount of possible winnings is not comparable to the winnings from other types of bonuses. In addition, the conditions for such a bonus are often simpler and can be followed by just anyone.
Nowadays, it is quite difficult to find an online casino that does not offer its customers bonuses for free gameplay. In fact, this is the main weapon of an igaming establishment – the wider the loyalty program is, the more players will use it. So, choose a casino with a no deposit bonus, read terms and conditions associated with the offer, claim the bonus, and start winning!